Monday 30 November – Friday 4 December 2020
Clifford Chance International Festival of Fintech, commencing Monday 30 November and running through to Friday 4 December. A weeklong series of insightful webinars will feature multiple expert panel discussions and fireside chats with industry leaders, each focused on the rapidly changing world of financial technology and tackling related legal and regulatory issues.
Much of the fintech industry is in a state of flux, as firms tackle the ongoing effects of the Covid-19 pandemic against a backdrop of challenging geo-political trends. Questions proliferate about how best to deliver innovation in payments and meet the needs of regulators; the top strategies for improving inclusion and supporting the talent of the future; what technologies to implement to future-proof the sector’s infrastructure; and how to continue to ensure investor confidence.
During the International Festival of Fintech it will explore and debate the biggest questions, challenges and trends in fintech, sharing the latest insights from Clifford Chance and industry experts across the globe to help your business embrace the opportunities and manage the risks.
Joined on the virtual stage by leading fintech industry experts from Adyen, Block.one, Chamber of Digital Commerce, Chip, Delta Capita, Digital Asset, Digital Horizon, FintechOS, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, ISDA, Mindsmith, OKCoin, Parafi Capital, R3, Securitize, S7 TechLab, and Tech Nation.
Key topics include:
- 2021 fintech trends in a post-pandemic world
- Moving money: fintech success in the payments sector
- DeFi – will it deliver on its promise?
- Central bank digital currencies and stablecoins – beyond the hype
- Explainable artificial intelligence
- Disruption: collaboration and investment model challenges for fintech start ups and scale ups
- DLT and blockchain in financial markets infrastructure
- Tech policy trends and political risk developments
- Fintech: lessons from Russia on blockchain, fintech investments and more
For all special requirements or further questions please contact [email protected]