- Dimitrios is a financial economist and financial markets innovator working in the interface of economics and regulation with a focus on digital finance, crypto-assets, DeFi and DAOs;
- Dimitrios worked for seven years in the EU, drafting or co-drafting reports and regulations in the field of blockchain technology, capital markets union, the Fintech and Digital Finance Strategy of the EU, the Crowdfunding Regulation, and he was active in shaping the final texts of MiCA, TFR, and the DLT Pilot Regime. Dimitrios is developing EU projects in the field of RegTech, SupTech and embedded supervision;
- Dimitrios is participated in the technology transfer policy of the EU either as draftsperson of flagship investment strategy initiatives, including the EFSI and InvestEU, or by organising policy initiatives with the innovation ecosystem stakeholders, such as Venture Capitalists, Startups, research institutions and the European Investment Bank;
- Dimitrios is frequently invited to participate in policy events of the WEF, national authorities in Asia, Europe and Africa and he often gives lectures in top tier Universities, including Harvard, MIT, and Stanford;
- Dimitrios builds his financial markets and financial regulation approach on original research, blending academic and practical insight, and he often contributes to academic journals and publications.
Board Member, GDF